Sunday, January 25, 2009

Weekend in LA

I spent last weekend in LA, looking at beautiful views...



And beautiful babies...



The weather was so clear in LA, it was shocking. Hiking up Runyan Canyon, I could see clear out to Long Beach. I have to admit, I miss living in LA sometimes. The city gets a bad rep, especially here in these Northern California parts. But it can be lovely on summery January days (weather was in the 80s/90s).

Plus, I got to meet Leia, the newest member of the girlie clan, and the most well-behaved baby, second to her brother, Noah. I don't know how Bronwyn keeps lucking out with perfect children. But she does.

1 Comments:

At 6:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so sweet, auds. My kids are far from perfect - I just have them well trained for company :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home