Friday, February 19, 2010

Diary Fridays

Remember how I used to write excerpts from my childhood journals? Well, I found a little paragraph the other day that cracked me up. It was from when I was the young impressionable age of 30 and living in my place in Brooklyn. The best thing about reading my old journals - they crack me up; I have my exact sense of humor:

Last night I had the apartment to myself since Claire was house-sitting and Cate and Saro are on a road trip. So what did I do?

Did I invite a boy over for a romantic evening alone? No. Did I throw a raging party? No. Did I take a shower, lie on the couch naked and watch a documentary about coral? Yes. Yes I did. It was awesome.

2 Comments:

At 3:02 AM, Anonymous オテモヤン said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:24 AM, Blogger Mary Riordan said...

Audrey, what happened to your blog? I miss reading about your life!

Mary

 

Post a Comment

<< Home