Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Iago the Parrot

I had the lamest celebrity spotting today. In a town where thousands of celebrities live, whom do I have the pleasure of seeing?


Heath Ledger lives one block from me on Dean Street, but do I ever bump into him? No.









I've been hanging around East 10 Street in hopes of meeting Edward Norton in his neighborhood. But do I ever see him? No.








But I'm walking down 7th Ave on my lunch break and who walks right past me? Fucking Gilbert Gottfried.

The annoying comedian with a voice that makes you want to cut off your ears.

I totally stared at him too, in disbelief. I wonder if he gets stares a lot. Stares from people as their internal monologue shouts "Really? This is the celebrity that I get to see? Of all people. Him??"

2 Comments:

At 10:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'd much rather see gg than those pretty boys. gg's got a career four times as long as those other two boys put together. and gg's still finding great work! aflac anyone?

 
At 8:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's Kablamo!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home