Monday, August 28, 2006

Bridesmaid

I’ve been to many weddings in the past – as a caterer, as a photographer’s assistant, and as a guest – but this was my first time as a bridesmaid. It’s way different being part of the bridal party. Instead of in the audience, you’re in the show. When the bride walks up the aisle, you walk up the aisle. When the bride cries, you cry. When the bride kisses her husband for the first time… (hey I told you, this was the first time I was in a wedding, I got confused).

It was a lot of fun though. I think I did well – I silk-screened matching T-shirts for the bachelorette party.



I stood where I was supposed to stand during the ceremony.



The only time I messed up was when I said that I looked like a two-dollar hooker in front of the make up artist who made me look like a two-dollar hooker. Apparently, she did not find that amusing. But seriously, did anyone order a two-dollar hooker?



But I gotta hand it to Bronwyn, she planned an amazing wedding. And, of all the weddings I’ve been to, she made the happiest, most beautiful bride I’ve ever seen.



Congratulations to you and Sonny, Brons!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home