Thursday, August 24, 2006

Toil and Trouble

Me: You know what we HAVE to do?

Carolyn: What do you HAVE to do?

Me: We HAVE to go see Shakespeare in the Park.

Carolyn: Okay, sure. Why?

Me: Because Macbeth is playing. I love Macbeth.

Carolyn: Since when did you love Macbeth?

Me: I don't know, since we read it in Mr. Halpern's 10th grade English class. And anyway, I walked by the line to get in earlier tonight.

Carolyn: And?

Me: SO many cute boys.

Carolyn: I'm free tomorrow!

Me: Are you and I ever going to grow out of 10th grade?

Carolyn: No, I don't think so.

Me: Okay, good. Just making sure.

1 Comments:

At 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay, so I'm still waiting to be featured in your blog. Shakespeare makes it in before me? Do you really think he's funnier than I am? Please.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home