Tuesday, August 22, 2006

15 minutes of fame (or should I say pixels?)

After my mild panic attack at finding the coffee-maker in the office kitchen empty this morning, I have decided that this midtown, corporate job is sucking my soul. A new job is most definitely in order. That is priority number one when I return from vacation.

However, this afternoon, I got the fabulous news that my other blog, Unibloggal, which I write with some talented California ladies (two coasts, one blog, thus: Unibloggal) got a mention in salon.com. Which, for those of you that are not web nerds like me, is a pretty big deal.

Professional blogging, here I come. I may as well just storm out of this web of grey cubicals right now, since by tomorrow, Blogher will be banging down my door.

A big thank you to Laurin and her Naughty Nads.

1 Comments:

At 2:54 PM, Blogger ElisaC said...

That IS a big deal...so how can you not give us the link?!?!?!

I just wanted to make sure I banged on your door today :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home