Wednesday, October 11, 2006

M.A.E.

T minus seven hours until Mission Autumn Enjoyment commences. That is, if I’m actually capable of waking up at 7am, something I haven’t done in a number of years. Going to bed before 1am would probably help. I’m too excited though; the leaves are at their peak right now. See Foliage Report #10. (I never really cared about leaves before, perhaps this is a new development from living in NY. Though there are more trees on my street here than there were in SF. Strange.)



Blogging for the next week will be done on the road. I will be sure to report fully on how Project Pretty Tree plays out. So far, it looks like it will be heavy on the rain and fog. I hope this will not impede the mission. Tomorrow we'll be heading north through Connecticut, Massachusetts and possibly the southern part of Vermont. I'll post pics.

1 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Blogger QuarBy said...

dudebro. i am jealous. take many pickxsz.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home