Monday, October 09, 2006

Putting the "Man" in Manhattan.

It never fails to entertain on the train each day. Every time I look at the New York subway map, I can't help but be reminded of the scientific male genitalia drawing we were forced to examine in Human Anatomy class. Seriously, I'm not just being a perv, check it out.



This means that I live somewhere in the lower testicle region. And I work smack dab in the middle of the urethra. At least I don't live on Semen Island (for that lovely visual you'll have to look at a map that shows Staten Island, a stain-shaped puddle of land located just south of Manhattan)

3 Comments:

At 5:25 PM, Blogger QuarBy said...

i just lol'd out loud

 
At 11:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah ha! for those of you who don't get to see it everyday, a pic complete with Semen Island!
http://www.popartuk.com/general/pp30317-large.asp

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger Jules said...

That is, by far your best and most clever post. Show that to your mentee, you'll earn major creativity points.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home