Friday, September 29, 2006

One hundred

This is my 100th post in You Nork! Can you believe it? That means I've lived in New York 100 days.* 100 days as a New Yorker. And I haven't been mugged, run over by a subway car or eaten a hot dog.

To celebrate, I'm going to post some pictures of a beautiful bike ride I took through Manhattan a couple weeks ago. It was a truly amazing day, - totally gorgeous out. I rode for hours - from the tip of battery park up to 114th street. Here are some of my favorite views of the city:



*That's actually not true, I just counted and I've lived here 111 days. I don't always post on the weekend.

2 Comments:

At 12:25 PM, Blogger QuarBy said...

i love this video

 
At 12:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you haven't had a hot dog here yet? we're going to have to remedy that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home