Sunday, September 24, 2006

Hooked up

We have a new friend living with us. Her name is Cable Television. After three months of sitting around and watching my roommates, this new friend is a welcome addition to our little Brooklyn family. She brings all kinds of interesting things to the house, like Project Runway and reruns of the Golden Girls. She has eliminated any need to ever step foot outside again. Good bye trees, buildings and sky. Exploring New York has been fun, but now it’s time to veg on the couch and watch cable.

2 Comments:

At 7:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like cable...I like satelite TV...but most of all I love my TIVO.

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger stephanie said...

if you wanna see claire cry watch some extreme makeover. rhinoplasty really gets her all emotional.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home