Thursday, March 29, 2007

Yo ho, yo ho

At what age is one too old to run away from all responsibility and work on a boat? Is thirty too old, because I'm strongly considering it. I just got back from a three-day sailing trip through the Whitsunday Islands on this boat:



And I could've used another five days on the boat. Or ten. Or eighty. I KNEW I was cut out to be a pirate! But seriously, falling asleep every night to the gently rocking motion of the waves and views like this



And then waking up to lay on beaches like this



I wonder how much I could make as a crew chef. Oh yeah, I can't cook. Ummm, crew poet?

I also got to scuba dive, which was rad. And even more rad - I didn't get attacked by sharks, piranhas or killer jellyfish. We had to wear full body stinger suits, which were not only functional but stylish as well. Crew model?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home