Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Dog extravaganza

If you know me, then you know that I love dogs. Absolutely adore them. Can’t get enough of them. But, my lifestyle and living situation are such that I can’t actually own a dog, so I’m forced to borrow other people’s.

Last week was a dog extravaganza – I borrowed three other people’s dogs and took them to beautiful spots around San Francisco. Want me to borrow your dog? I promise we’ll have fun.

Auds and Elf



Auds and Monkey



Auds and Cash



And one glamour shot. My dad often takes his subjects to be photographed at the Legion of Honor, so I decided to try the same. I call this one “Legion of Cash.” Or “Cash of Honor.” Not sure which.

1 Comments:

At 7:25 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

You weren't kidding about wearing that black hoodie everyday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home