Monday, November 26, 2007

Apples by the fire

Tonight is my favorite kind of night. My roommates and I just decorated our front livingroom, The room with the fireplace and no TV, and now two very comfy couches (and a not-so-comfy armchair that I found on the street). Yes, I’m 30 and I still take free furniture off the street, what’s your point? And now the three of us are sitting here by the fire and typing quietly on our iBooks. No TV to distract, no talking, just calm music playing and quiet Apple bliss.

2 Comments:

At 1:46 PM, Blogger shauna finn said...

do you guys also enjoy passing the time by smelling eachothers' farts?

;)

 
At 11:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

you mean, its your second favorite kind of night. isn't your first fav when we are all gathered round the warm glow of the tv watching tila tequila?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home