Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Quality programming

Rarely do I write about television on this blog. Only when I find a show that is so brilliant, so revolutionary, so necessary to our society that I feel I must share it with the world. This show is MTV’s “A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila.”

Here’s a little background into that I found last night on the Internets. Born in Singapore to Vietnamese parents and raised in Texas, Tila Tequila became famous at the age of 18 when she modeled for Playboy. Blah blah blah first Asian Cyber Girl of the Month, blah blah blah August 2006 Maxim UK cover, blah blah blah over 2 million myspace friends. You get the picture.

But the point – she’s hot. And she’s bi. And she now has her own reality show where both men and women vie for a shot at her love love. It’s now 5 episodes in and all 8 people left are madly in love with her. Last week one school teacher from the south was so upset that he got kicked off he started a fight and then knocked over a number of plants. It was then that I knew this show was for me. My roommates and I are addicted. I watched four episodes last night to get caught up. And now I have to wait a whole week for the next one. Whatever will I do with my time???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home