Thursday, November 20, 2008

Puppy cam


If anyone of my readers is unfamiliar with the social phenomenon of the live streaming puppy cam, I suggest you check it out immediately.

I must warn you though, it’s extremely addictive. Not only will you spend hours watching the insanely adorable shiba inus, but it will infiltrate all of your conversations. Here are some recent gchats I had. And these are with guys. Tough guys. Turned soft by some cuddly puppies. I've changed their names for protection.

G: did you see the one sleeping upside down
Me: they're getting big
G: ya, that one is like, "hey brother come play with me"

Me: The one sleeping spread eagle is kind of weird; he keeps moving his paws
Me:If by "weird" you mean "incredibly adorable" then, yes
M: It's like he's dreaming he's swimming

S: they are so fucking cute and snuggly, look at them all sleeping on top of eachother
me: Something real dirty is going on with the puppies
S: there seems to be some groin licking
Me: totally
S: incest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home