Sunday, February 08, 2009

Working (out) at home

My first plan for when I got laid off was to get back in shape. A week has gone by and so far… I pretty much look the same. I’ve been considering signing up for classes such as Boot Camp or the Dailey Method. But they’re pretty expensive.

However, these are now deemed unnecessary; I’ve come up with the solution to my problems (thanks, Lizzie!): On Demand Exercise TV.

It’s free, and there are hundreds of videos to choose from, from 2-minute abs to 10-minute “Booty beautification.” I wish someone could have taken a picture of me this afternoon doing "Carmen Electra's Cardio Striptease" with my roommate and his visiting English pal. Rich and I are going to do the “two weeks to a new you” series.

After two-weeks in front of my On Demand TV, I’ll be a new me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home