Thursday, May 07, 2009

Good thing I love Middle Eastern food.

As I was waiting for my falafel to go today at the local Mediterranean restaurant, I noticed that the guy behind the counter had his realtor business cards on display.

Audrey: You’re a realtor too?

Guy: Yes, I have my realtor’s license. I do the finances at this restaurant and I am also head chef.

Audrey: Wow, three jobs, huh?

Guy: Must have many jobs to survive in this economy.

Audrey: I don’t have any job.

Guy: And yet you are smiling.

Audrey: The government pays me to be myself.

Guy: (after pausing to look me up and down) You could make living working as model.

I see free falafels in my future.

2 Comments:

At 9:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

why was it removed

 

Post a Comment

<< Home