Sunday, January 02, 2011

New Year's Resolutions

While I don’t completely believe in New Year’s resolutions (I find them generally ineffective), I have decided to make one this year:

Write more.

This includes, among other media, my blog. Yes, I have all but abandoned it for the last year while my mind was monopolized other personal endeavors (namely, Hot Guys and Baby Animals). Running a small business is no small feat, as it turns out. But after a year, we’ve wrangled the business to a more manageable place, i.e., hired a college kids to do all our shipping and sold the rights to 2012 calendar to SourceBooks.

So now, I am free to do more personal growth, starting with a six-week trip to Argentina with my boyfriend. Not a bad start to 2011.

I will update You Nork as frequently as I can so those of you who want to can stay abreast of my Argentinean adventures.

Happy new year.

1 Comments:

At 2:44 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hello, You Nork! Nice to have you back with us.

Kathy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home