Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Deep Fried

But wait, I wasn’t done bagging on the Jersey shore.

I made a discovery while I was there that I’m going to go ahead and credit as the number one cause of the American obesity problem.

Nope, it’s not the ice cream, the caramel apples, the pizza the hot dogs and no, it’s not the funnel cake (all of which I happily consumed while I was there).

It’s these…
















Nope, they’re not potatoes. They’re not donuts nor donut holes. They’re deep fried oreos. I’m not joking.

















Fucking disgusting. After like seven I thought for sure I was gonna puke. I’m just kidding, I didn’t eat any. Even I have standards.

1 Comments:

At 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you hadn't taken a picture of the sign, I never would've believed you.
Off to Whole Foods....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home