Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Back from Paradise

I have returned from the land of Mexico.

Despite my usual practice of deflecting all sun-rays and staying as pale as the white-sand beaches on which I lay, I actually managed to get some color in Mexico. Namely one color. Namely, pink. Yes, mom, I wore SPF 30 (or maybe 15) but the Mexican sun managed to reach into weird places I didn't know it could, sending me home with burnt armpits and under-boobs.

Here are a few highlights from the trip:

Watching amazing Mexican sunsets...



Dressing up pretty with my sis...



And best of all, watching my friends get married in the most beautiful setting possible...



I have to put my cynicism aside for a second to admit it was a gorgeous, touching and super fun wedding. I’m glad I went, Marina Girls and all.

1 Comments:

At 8:58 PM, Blogger QuarBy said...

beautiful

 

Post a Comment

<< Home