Friday, August 04, 2006

Passing Time

Me: So, I'm making a list of people I'd invite to my wedding if I were to be married this weekend. It's kinda weird, cause I'm dividing them up by places I've lived. But people move around... so would you and Claire be SF friends or NY friends?

Cate: don't you have any work?

Me: I've gotten it down to 53 people, with a possible additional 21 if I invite more extended family. But I think that's pretty good. I can keep my wedding under 100 people.

Cate: wow.

Me: wow that's high or wow that's low?

Cate: wow that you're actually doing that.

Me: oh shit, I just realized that people will probably bring dates. That will double the number. Plus there's all the folks that my non-existent fiance will want to invite. Fuck.

Cate: you. are. a. dork.

Me: Do dorks have up to 74 friends and family that love them enough to come to their non-existent wedding and shower them with non-existent gifts? I didn't think so.

1 Comments:

At 12:24 PM, Blogger stephanie said...

i think that heat is melting your brain audballz.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home