Friday, February 09, 2007

Fashion saved my life

You know I’m not big on fashion. But I have to give props for the fashionistas at Cole Haan for stepping in at just the right time. If the snotty boss lady there had not snubbed my roommate's new North Face down jacket and insisted that she get a new one from the winter collection, I would not have the hand-me-down, “unfashionable,” comfy, cozy, knee-length puffer that I now wear on a daily basis. So thanks to my roommate and to the snotty boss lady at Cole Haan, you saved me from freezing to death in this sub-zero East Coast winter. Who knew fashion could be so handy?


Do you see a difference? (Aside from the fact that one houses a pretty girl while the other is occupied by an invisible phantom). I don't. And that's why I'm not in the fashion industry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home