Friday, February 02, 2007

Fancy Pants – Part 2

“Hello, welcome to Lululemon New York.”

“Hi there, I recently purchased these pants from your store in Toronto.”

“Yes?”

“And, I noticed that they’re getting sort of scuffed on the waist, see all this pilling and threads coming out? As you know, these are expensive pants and I expect them to last more than a couple months before deteriorating. I’d like to exchange these for another pair or get my money back.”

“Yes, I see the abrasions you’re talking about. We’re happy to replace our products when there’s a defect in the internal design or stitching."

"Great!"

"But this looks like it was caused by an outside source. Like it was caught on Velcro… kind of like the Velcro on the waist-level strap of the messenger bag that you’re carrying over your shoulder right now.”

“Hmmm. Yeah, that’s an interesting theory.”

“Sorry. You’re welcome to look around our store if you’d like to buy another pair.”

Note to self: don’t wear Velcro messenger bag during next attempt to return pants.

1 Comments:

At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you also tell them that your friend, with a very hot size 14 ass, is also pissed with their various policies (not nec. the "you fucked up your pants so you can't return them" but rather the "my ass is hot and also deserves to be in $80 gym pants if I so choose")?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home