Thursday, January 25, 2007

Diary Thursday - "fuck that"

I like what I used to consider being productive vs. a waste of time. Education, clearly a waste of time. But making mix tapes, yes THAT led to a better future. By the way, this language is taken straight from my journal. Apparently I had a bit of a potty mouth.

Friday, September 7th, 1990, 11:15pm – thirteen-years-old

September, fall, school, fuck that. I don’t want to start school, this summer was so fun.

The other day I spent the whole day going through mom’s records taping all my favorite songs. I made a neat tape. I was very satisfied with myself. I thought it was a day well spent.

Today Amy came over and we made collages by cutting out people’s heads in magazines and putting them on different bodies. Another day well spent.

School is such a waste of time, I don’t want to go back.

1 Comments:

At 2:45 PM, Blogger Eliza said...

I think you had your priorities right. I still enjoy the tapes you made with each song cut off when you got bored, record skips and all. School? What did that ever do for you? I think you're using your mix-and-match head skills for your current career much more than math.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home