Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Two Different Worlds

Reflections on this morning’s G-chat with Bronwyn:

I was telling her how excited I am about picking up my new jeans so I can wear them on my hot date this evening.

She was telling me how excited she is about the doctors inducing labor so she can give birth to her baby this evening.

Suddenly my jeans and date seem a little bit less important.

Brons – I’m super stoked for you! Push that little sucker out, we can’t wait to see him. Explain to baby Noah that he needs to join the world asap; he’s got an amazing mom and five honorary aunts that already love him very much!

3 Comments:

At 1:47 PM, Blogger shauna finn said...

yeaaaaah!!! we can't wait to meet that little bugger!!!

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger Jules said...

I have the jeans on my person right now. I'm not actually wearing them per se, but they are in my locker. Please coordinate the drop off.

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger Bronwyn Stackleather said...

your jeans & hot date are important, too! eventually they lead to babies ... in a round about way. i can't wait for all his aunts to meet him!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home