Sunday, December 31, 2006

Good bye, 2006

I’ve spent the last two days trying to come up some deep and insightful advice to offer as 2006 draws to a close. It’s been an eventful year for me; in 12 months I’ve had some higher ups and lower downs than many other years combined. I’ve made new friends and I’ve said goodbye to people I’ve loved. I moved across the continent. I experienced difficult endings and happy beginnings.

And, as the countdown to 2007 begins, here is the advice I have to offer from the last twelve months of my life: don't video yourself doing karaoke. It will make you want to never sing ever again. So, dear readers, here is my gift to you. Please never use this for blackmail.



Happy, happy new year,
Audrey

5 Comments:

At 4:47 PM, Blogger grensley said...

or maybe it will make me want to sing ALWAYS

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger Jules said...

This is copyright infringement. Or something. I did not sign a release. I'm calling my lawyer. Cate? Cate?

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger Audacious said...

Julie is right, I did not give her proper credit. She is the one making an ass of herself up there with me. Thanks for pointing that out, Jules!

 
At 10:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, you have indeed infringed on my copyright on performing that song with Audrey. Auds baby, I thought we had something special. And of course I have all that experience dancing drunk with you.

 
At 10:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, you have indeed infringed on my copyright on performing that song with Audrey. Auds baby, I thought we had something special. And of course I have all that experience dancing drunk with you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home