Thursday, January 11, 2007

Diary Thursdays - first time for everything.

I guess firsts are always exciting, but this is seriously more space than I devoted to my first kiss.

Wednesday, September 5th, 1990, 11:15pm – 13-years-old

Oh, I have so much stuff to tell you, diary, I’ve been searching for you frantically for five days. Guess what. I shaved my legs!!! I feel so grown up. My legs are smooth and soft. I had such a terrible time deciding to start. At camp everyone did but me and I felt really, well, hairy!

I was gonna talk to Mom about it, but first I asked Annie when she planned to start shaving hers. When she lifted up her jeans and showed me her “bald” leg that settled it! That night, in the shower (with mom’s razor) I dehaired my limb, and was very pleased with the results. I’ve been excited about it for days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home