Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Back in Brooklyn

Going from flipflops to boots overnight is a jarring transition. But, rain and chilly wind aside, it’s good to be back in New York City. Seeing friends and family in Berkeley was a good buffer between vacation and returning home to my messy desk, unopened mail and dirty laundry. Not to mention the special surprise desktop photo that my roommates and their naked friends lovingly left on my laptop. I’m not going to go into details, but let’s just say that I can never look at my Kermit doll the same way again.

As hard as it is to return from vacation. I have to say that returning to no job, no responsibility and no have-to’s makes it much easier. Except for opening my mail, cleaning up my room and doing my laundry, I have not a care in the world. Though there is that whole pesky find a job thing. But first, I’m going to spend the next three days uploading all my photos and videos and paring them down from 1,134 to a reasonable 567 for everyone to look at. I know you’re on the edge of your proverbial seats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home