Friday, January 11, 2008

Diary Thursday (Friday style)

Today I picked an entry ripe with both illustrations and the sexual yearnings of a young teenager. Luckily, the illustrations were not related to the yearnings.

I can’t decide what’s funnier, the fact that the Berkeley public schools gave us International Women’s Day, or the fact that I was sad I had no one to celebrate it with.

March 8, 1991, Friday, 2:43pm, 14-years-old

Howdy. I’m bored. There’s no school today; it’s International Women’s Day [female symbol]. But I have no one to celebrate it with. I’m bored. I feel like doing something. I want to… that’s it… I want to go on a date. I wish I had a boyfriend. Right now I’m sitting in a tree in Dad’s backyard. It’s nice up here. Tomorrow night I’m going to Eli’s party. I hope I have a good time.

Last night, we watched “Earth Girls are Easy” for the 4th time. It’s stupid but good. The main alien guy is SO sexy. I can’t wait until I have a real boyfriend. Even though my parents didn’t start dating people till they were like 20, I feel like I want to get an early start on things. But don’t worry, I’m not planning on having sex until I’m at least 17. And then I’ll definitely use condoms.



The war is officially over but it doesn’t seem that great. [smiley face] [“no guns” symbol]


Cool, cool shirt I got yesterday.

And then there is a drawing of the shirt that I actually posted about a year ago here. I REALLY liked that shirt. Enough to illustrate it in my journal!

The drawings in this post cracked me up, I had to include them:


1 Comments:

At 6:04 PM, Blogger J. Keith van Rappin said...

jeff goldblum is "SO sexy"?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home