Thursday, January 03, 2008

Diary Thursday: W’s Daddy

Funny how somethings never change – like boy drama and politics. It was almost 17 years ago that the first Gulf war start. God, I’m old.

Monday, January 14th, 1991, 13-years-old


Hi. I don’t supposed I’ve told you anything about the gulf crisis or Saddam Hussein, have I? Well, Saddam is this guy whose occupying Kuwait. Anyhow, I can’t really explain it, but tomorrow is his deadline to get out and if he doesn’t (which he won’t) then Bush is going to declare war. Isn’t that awful! I mean, just the thought of agreeing to war. Bush is so ditzy.


Of course, in Berkeley, there are tons of organized peace protests. Berkeley High is having a walk out tomorrow. Tonight, I may go to something at Cal. Anyhow, I’m going to eat dinner. I hope I get into “Bye Bye Birdie!”

Haha, "Ditzy?" That's not really the word I'd choose to describe Bush Jr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home