Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Crotchless

I’ve finally deduced the reason for the hole in the crotch of EVERY pair of jeans I wear (all two of them). No, it’s not dirty. It’s from riding my bike to work every day. I guess Joe’s Jeans didn’t take that into account when they created their designer jeans.

I guess they figured that the rich asses clad in their fancy pants would be placed gently on the leather seats of their owners' BMWs and Lexuses (Lexi?).

Well fuck you, Joe! Some of us actually care about getting exercise. Some of us want to protect the environment. Some of us wear your jeans and don’t even own a car. And those some of us are being punished by having to show our underwear to the world.

Does anyone know how to sew on a patch? I was thinking of using patches that look like pubic hair, wouldn't that be funny?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home