Thursday, December 13, 2007

Private vs. Public

I've been trapped in the office all week. And do you know what happens when I get trapped in the office? I start having long pointless G-chats, like this one:

Jolanka: Didn’t they go to private school or something?

Me: I went to private school through 6th grade.

Jolanka: Ew.

Me: Whatever, don’t be jealous cause I learned my multiplication tables better

Jolanka: Oh, I KNOW I can kick your ass at multiplication!

Me: Try me. I've been tutoring 4th graders all month

Jolanka: 6x12
Slow.
You lose.
Try me.

Me: 72
I did that in my head

Jolanka: Yeah, not impressive, slower than if you were using a calculater.
Try me.

Me: 8x13

Jolanka: NO, under 12 loser.

Me: 9x7

Jolanka: 63

Me: This is retarded. I have work to do.

Jolanka: Ha.
You lose!

Me: I gave you an easier equation, dumb ass.

2 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, Blogger stephanie said...

this just made me nervous for our wednesday night tri-date.

 
At 5:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love how Jolanka gives Audrey math assignments while she gives me assignments to help her find "a little waist belt bag. Like the LV one but not fucking LV. Not all label whore-y." (LV stands for Louis Vuitton for those of you non-label whores out there). It must be because I didn't go to private school until 9th grade.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home