Thursday, December 20, 2007

Dressed for radio

Today I directed a radio spot. All by myself. For the very first time.

It was fun, and I think it went well. But I just can’t shake that feeling that they will soon find out that I’m totally faking it? All of it. That I really have no idea what I’m doing.

Does that feeling ever go away? I kind of think not.

Perhaps I would’ve felt more confident if I didn’t decide that morning to wear a shirt with a pea-sized hole in the left nipple.* A hole that I put there myself the other night when I was showing Molly my fun trick of using Mighty Magnets to create a fake silver nipple that dances.

And they trust me to direct a radio spot.

*I know, I know. You're all sick of reading about holes in my clothes. This is the last post I promise, until I buy some new clothes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home