Friday, January 04, 2008

I should've never doubted you

Bad storms? In San Francisco? I scoffed at the weather report yesterday. There is no such thing, I thought as I tied up my thin sneakers this morning.

Okay, fine. You showed me, weather.

I sloshed through knee-high puddles this morning. I marveled at fallen branches and whole trees all up and down my block on the way to the office. I wrestled my umbrella in the wind and finally laid it to rest with its mangled brethren in the gutters outside Muni.

And now I'm sitting here, wet and miserable in damp jeans and soaked shoes and socks.

You win, weather.

Some coworkers and I are talking about building an ark.

1 Comments:

At 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know of an excellent captain for your ark if you chose to go that route.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home