Thursday, April 03, 2008

Diary Thursday: Good thing #1

Friday, September 6th, 1991, 3:54pm, 14-years-old

Today at school, two good things happened and one bad thing happened. I'll tell you the good things first. Good thing #1: Ted, the handsome hunk that lives across the street, saw me in the hall of the C building, recognized me, and said "hi." Do you believe it? Good thing #2: Dance class was fun. I got to stand right behind Ian and we said a few words to each other. I hope he realized when I was laughing as he danced across the floor, that I was laughing with him, not at him (though he looked hilarious because he's an awful dancer).

So now here's the bad thing. Bad thing #1: In dance I was desperate to go over and talk to my beloved Tasho, so I kept wandering closer and closer to him. Then I'd chicken out at the last moment and do something really stupid like pretend to get involved in reading the graffiti on the wall, so that he wouldn't suspect anything. Then I'd feel so dumb I'd just walk away. He probably thinks I'm a total idiot. He probably doesn’t want to talk to some puny freshman anyhow. Though I know that he secretly lusts after me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home