Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Yo yo yo, save the planet

This is not usually a forum I use for personal announcements, but since many of my friends and family read this blog, perhaps it’s a good place to let everyone know at once.

As you know, I started this job a couple months ago and have been very involved with the new sustainability movement. However, though I write all day long about saving the planet, I still feel like I’m not actively doing anything. I’ve decided that I could be much more effective, not as a copywriter, but as an Activist Rapper.

Which leads me to my big announcement: I’ve decided to quit my job, move out of my house and take my rapping career on the road. My first concert will be in Portland next month. It will feature a series of raps I've been working on about a seal pup named April Fools.

1 Comments:

At 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

can i be your hype girl?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home