Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Haramara

As I promised yesterday, here are some images from chapter one: Haramara.

This was my walk to yoga class every morning.


I'd never done somewhere so beautiful. I mean, Yoga Tree is nice and all, but this palapa had a 360-degree view.


How can I count the ways in which I loved my outdoor shower. Let's just say that I showered every day while at Haramara, which, as you are aware if you know me, is a really big deal.


The grounds had beautiful gardens to get lost in.


One of the six gorgeous sunsets I enjoyed from the dining hall.


We lucked out with a full moon in the middle of our six-day stay. The moon was so bright, we didn't even need flashlights (Haramara is solar powered and has no electricity at night).


I still have a long way to go, but I definitely saw an improvement in my yoga practice.


And, last but not least, my favorite part: my bedroom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home