Thursday, May 28, 2009

18 to life

I’ve lived in the Bay Area most of my life, and yet up until last week, I had not been to see our biggest tourist attraction: Alcatraz.

So last week, I joined my roommate and his two out-of-town guests to go check out “the rock.” It was actually a pretty interesting walk through history. Including getting to see what the prisoners ate the day Alcatraz closed its doors (a heartier meal than I eat for breakfast most days).



And admiring the remarkable view of the city.



My conclusion was that Alzatraz was actually a pretty cool place to live. That’s why I’ve decided to live a life of crime in hopes of ending up somewhere equally cool. It’s not like I have a job anyhow, why not turn to petty theft and perhaps dabble in drug sales. Would anyone like to buy some crack?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home