Monday, June 12, 2006

How Tweet it is...

I’m sitting in my NEW room in my NEW apartment in NEW York. With a new room comes new things. I bought my very first queen-sized bed (only $200 of Craigslist, what a steal). And since I’m feeing all grown-up with my first queen-sized bed, I’ve decided to do something very mature. I put my bed in the middle of the room. Only ONE SIDE is against the wall!


I know, I’m like, totally an adult now. Also notice the use of more than two pillows.

While I’m feeling very grown up in my new bed, in my new room in my new apartment in my new city. There are a few old childish habits that just die hard.



So I can sit in the middle of my room, in my lovely queen-sized bed, with my stylish new pillowcases, in front of my antique real wood-burning fireplace, and stare at the ceramic Tweety Bird I bought when I was drunk in Tijuana ten years ago.

Some things never change.


He's pretty darn cute though, isn't he? With his little sombrero...

3 Comments:

At 8:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO HE'S NOT CUTE!!!! he should be hidden in a closet..... but you would find him and bring him out again. he ALWAYS comes back out. carolyn would be apalled.

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger Audacious said...

C'mon Bronsie, you know you LOVE the Tweet!

 
At 5:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thursday June 15, 2006

OK Audrey, I will be brave and try again.

I love the little birdie, although at first I thought he was a duckie. So where is your Kermit? How is the weather? Do Kermit and Birdie know each other? How tall is Birdie? Do they get along? Do you think Kermit would like a sombrero? Are they going to get married? How tall is Kermit? Where are they going on their honeymoon. What in heaven's name would their children look like? A green birdie or a frog with a beak?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home