Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Why do I love The Brazilian Girls so?

Perhaps it's because, despite the band's name, they're neither Brazilian, nor girls. There is one girl (singular), Sabina, and she is Italian, and beautiful, and hilarious.

Perhaps it's because Sabina sings so beautifully in German, Spanish, French, Italian and English. How clever she is.

Or perhaps it's because she referred to their hit song (Pussy Pussy Pussy Marijuana) as a "A timeless holiday classic for the whole family." I love her.

Here's a brief clip from last night's free outdoor concert at Hudson River Park. The image quality is not great (in fact it's terrible - I took it with my cell phone), but the sound is pretty clear. Sabina is the lovely spec in the middle.



Lyrical genius, I tell you!

2 Comments:

At 7:50 AM, Blogger QuarBy said...

audrey. hot post. you tube says the following about the brazilian girls vid:

This is a private video. If you have been sent this video, please make sure you accept the sender's friend request.

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Audacious said...

Oops, thank's for pointing that out Blumby. I didn't want the Brazilian Girls to find that video on Youtube and then sue me. But, fuck it, I have no money anyhow. I changed it to public.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home