Friday, August 04, 2006

Listlessness

After Stephanie warned me that the last post would most likely send men running, I'd like to clarify that I am not one of those girls who sits around planning her wedding. Far from it. Marriage would impede my plan to mother a child with one man from every country in the world.

Come to think of it, I should really get moving on that plan; I'm not getting any younger. Okay, who wants to represent the USA?

I simply like to make guest lists. That's all. I enjoy no other aspect of party planning. Okay, I like creating song lists too. And shopping lists. Really, I just like listing things.

List of items to buy for housewarming party this Saturday night:

1. Chips
2. Salsa
3. Pretzels
4. Party robot
5. Stella
5. Alpaca
6. Kazoos for alpaca
7. Vodka
8. Limes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home