Monday, August 07, 2006

Upgrade

I've decided that once a week-ish, I'm going to post an entertaining g-chat conversation on the blog*. It's sort of like having a guest blogger, only the guest is not actually aware that what he/she says could end up posted online for my meeeelions of readers. That's what makes it so FUN. Last week's chat featured Cate, New York's finest attorney (as of today, congratulations Cate). This week, I'd like to welcome guest chatter & good pal: Gary Tijuana.


garytijuana: i just sold my old laptop on ebay

me: I debated selling my iBook to get a new MacBook. But I couldn't do that to him... we've been through so much together.

garytijuana: that's how i feel; my ibm was with me for LOTS of stuff - Arizona, Spain, etc. i do feel bad. disloyal

me: What kind of father will you be? selling your children off to the highest bidder?

garytijuana: only if it lets me buy newer, smaller children.

me: with more memory and special features.

garytijuana: and high-res video capabilities.


*For future reference, please be aware that I hold the creative license, as head blogger, to alter conversations in order to make me appear more clever than I actually am. This one, however is entirely unchanged.

2 Comments:

At 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't be surprised when people stop replying to your IMs...

This is cute though.

 
At 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

quite possibly the cutest chat on earth. holla!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home