Monday, February 12, 2007

Ski Retreat Crasher

Torture for Audrey: knowing that your friends are downstairs in the bar drinking and playing Taboo while you’re stuck in the hotel room puking your guts out.

I’m not sure what made me sick in Vermont over the weekend. It could have been the six hours of attempted snowboarding in sub-freezing weather. Or the repeated falls on to cold, hard ice. Or running through the snow with wet hair from the hot tub to the hotel. Or perhaps the raw fish I had for dinner. Whatever it was, I was not a happy camper Saturday night or Sunday.

But it was still a fun trip over all. Vermont is beautiful in the Winter. And the snowboarding trails were fun – I have the awesome purple bruises all over my body to prove it. Thanks to Cate and Jane’s law firm for picking up the tab!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home