Thursday, June 14, 2007

Search and ye shall find You Nork

I laughed out loud today while perusing statcounter to see my latest hits. This is the fun website that lets me see how many people are reading my blog each day. I can’t see who you are, but I can see what city you live in, how long you were on my site and how you got to You Nork.

Most often, people just type in the url. Other people do a google search for “You Nork” cause apparently the url is just too hard to remember. Others get here from links on other various sites.

Then there are my favorite – the people who randomly get a link to my blog through a completely unrelated google search, and then choose to click on on it. I can’t decide what’s funnier – the fact that people are searching for this stuff or the fact that You Nork shows up on the first page of these searches.

Someone apparently was looking for "fireman pajamas summer" and what appears half way down the page? You Nork.

Some slightly sick marine lover wanted to know "how to seduce a dolphin." Where can they learn how? Bottom of the page, You Nork. Hey, those dolphins are pretty sexy.

And then, my personal favorite, simple arithmetic: "A boner + job" = You Nork!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home