Tuesday, June 05, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU NORK!

Like a proud parent, I’m very excited to announce that my little baby is growing up. You Nork is exactly one year old today. This also means I moved to New York exactly one year ago. I’m still waiting for the surprise cake at work… still waiting…

I can’t believe You Nork and I have been together for a whole year. I think back on all the times we’ve shared… the sad times, the happy times and of course, the penis times (of which there seem to be so many). Together, we’ve explored the five boroughs of this fine city (not to mention New England, North Carolina, Baltimore, Eastern Canada, Australian and New Zealand) with a uniquely Californian take. My, how we’ve grown.

As a birthday gift, I put together a little video retrospective. Just replace the word “babe” with “Nork.”

2 Comments:

At 10:51 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay!! happy birthday!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home