Thursday, October 26, 2006

Project Peak Time Foliage: the Movie

I’ve been back from my vacation one week, and already my brain’s turned to shit (get it, that’s a joke about my new job. Ha ha, nevermind). Just one week home I’ve already slipped back into the excitingly fast pace of New York City. Once again in love with the option of a vegan café, Polynesian bar, Indian fast food and Kosher deli all on one block, if not in one restaurant. How can Bennington, Vermont even compare?

BUT, I have held on to some of the relaxed contentment I experienced on my trip. No feeling can compare to that of being on the open road, watching the trees pass, stopping in adorable towns along the way and African dancing amidst the autumn leaves.

Here’s my humble attempt to share this moving experience with you:



(soundtrack by Iron & Wine)

2 Comments:

At 8:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome. and the dance scene is hilarious.

 
At 9:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is deinitely your best movie yet. and the dance scene is by far the best part of the whole film

 

Post a Comment

<< Home