Sunday, May 27, 2007

Wipe your fingers with lies.

I know that products sometimes lie. But when they do it so blatantly as this moist towelette I got last night when we ordered Buffalo wings, it makes me a little angry. Read the whole thing.



Oh really, refreshes using no soap or water? Then why are soap and water two of the three ingredients?!? Perhaps me threatening to sue the waiter because the products he handed out were full of lies was going a little overboard. But you have to keep those restaurants in check. Next it’s going to turn out that our buffalo wings weren’t really buffalo. They were probably just made chicken. I thought they seemed a little small.

1 Comments:

At 5:57 PM, Blogger Shimogait said...

Seriously some of the marketing people think rest of the world is totally dumb....

Can you imagine we have Nutrition facts on water bottles!!!.. And all they print is 0% of everything. Of course if it says 2% of fat I will never buy that.. ha ha ha

I was just randomly visiting blogs, saw this one. Good observation on the small pack.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home