Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Week #2 at the boner job

You’d think this would be the perfect job for me. And in many ways it is - I get to sit around all day and talk about erections. But there are a few ways in which this job is all wrong for me. I’m too crass of a writer to tip toe around the sensitive issues of erectile dysfunction. Everything is a pun when it comes to ED. Everything.

Here are some of my brilliant ideas that continuously get rejected (and it’s only been a week):

My number one favorite line: “Harder just got easier.”

On talking to your doctor: “The sooner you bring it up, the sooner you can bring it up.”

On discussing Erectile Dysfunction: “Admitting you have ED can be hard. But if you don’t, it won’t be hard.”

On talking to your partner: “It helps to talk openly with your partner about your sexual experience, so let your partner know you’re getting treatment. She’ll appreciate your honesty. You know what else she’ll appreciate? A big, hard penis.”

See what I mean?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home