Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Working at a new FIRM

Today is my second day at my new job. It occurred to me that it's been almost three months since I left my last job. That's a long time to be out of the work force. Adjusting to my new corporate office was a challenge yesterday – the 9-6 schedule, the endless halls of beige cubicles, the fancy closed-toed shoes. Not fun.

However, there is one thing about this job that makes it a little more entertaining than most corporate jobs: boners. My new job is to write about erections all day long.

In keeping with my rule of not mentioning my client's names, I won't mention the client's name. However, you can totally guess this one. It's probably the most well-known prescription medication there is. It's small and blue. And it gives dudes woodies.

But, I'm not allowed to write the word "dude" or "woody." Very professional, this client is. But I gotta admit, it's seriously difficult to keep a straight face when talking about the new "hardness messaging" that needs to go on the website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home