Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Farewell dust bunnies, we've had some good times

I’ve lived in my room in Brooklyn for almost a year now. This morning I woke up and decided that it was probably about time to clean it. This had to do with my recent discovery of a vacuum in Cate’s closet.

So, this morning I got it out and plugged it in. Now, how to turn it on…? After much prodding and poking, I finally ended up emailing my roommates to ask. And they made fun of me for not knowing how to use a vacuum. Okay, fine. I’m not a big cleaner. It’s not that I don’t like to clean, it’s just that I don’t really notice dirt. And also, I don’t really like to clean.

But I think that’s okay. I grew up in a fairly messy household (no offense, mom) and look how awesome I turned out. And through most of my adult life I haven’t really had to clean. That’s what boyfriends are for, right? Hmmm, I wonder why I’m single.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home